Hello! Anyone in Alabama/Georgia?
Hello everyone!

Anyone from Alabama or Georgia here? We are in Roanoke, which is right on the Alabama/Georgia state border. We would love to meet other like minded people who are interested in Homesteading!

About our Farm:
We own a homestead in Roanoke, AL where we have Nigerian Dwarf Goats, Kune Kune Pigs, American Guinea hogs, Guinea hens, Red Star Chickens, Delaware Chickens and Quails.
All of our animals are fed Organic and raised as Naturally as possible.
Our goal is to be primarily an educational farm. We have been homesteading for 20+ years and we are dedicated to sharing natural farming, gardening, health and craft knowledge with our community.
We also sometimes offer farm tours, goat walks, and classes in gardening, nutrition, cooking and crafts.
Following-Creation-Farm Website[url=https://following-creation-farm.pbwebs.com/][/url]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nigerian Dwarf Goats, KuneKune Pigs, Guinea Hens, Red Star Chickens, and Quail.
Following-Creation-Farm Website
Hello and welcome to PackGoat Central! I'm a long way from Alabama (I'm in Colorado). I love your photos! I especially like the one of the little black kid caprioling. :-)
(07-09-2024, 01:56 PM)Nanno Wrote: Hello and welcome to PackGoat Central! I'm a long way from Alabama (I'm in Colorado). I love your photos! I especially like the one of the little black kid caprioling. :-)

Thank you!
Nigerian Dwarf Goats, KuneKune Pigs, Guinea Hens, Red Star Chickens, and Quail.
Following-Creation-Farm Website
Long ways away too - Minnesota! Love the pics of your farm, and hope you meet some folks closer to you here at the forum.